Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Something Sweet

Ina Garten, of Food Network's Barefoot Contessa, said "Creme Brulee is the ultimate 'guy' dessert, make it and he'll follow you anywhere." It doesn't matter who you're cooking for, your main guy, special lady, your grandma or yourself, Valentine's Day is the perfect excuse to take a break on those New Years resolutions and have a treat.


Park Central staff identify their favorite desserts: Heather takes it seriously; she has to pick something from each category. Ice cream: vanilla, because you can add whatever you want to it. Pie: Dutch apple pie. Cake: angel food cake.


Sam: Apple pie with vanilla ice cream. And for just ice cream, Starbucks Frappucino Chip. And Lemon Ricotta cookies!


Cassie: "I love the 21st Century Carob Cookies from Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar (they might have replaced my love for old fashioned chocolate chip)! I have a weakness for tasty, chocolaty raw desserts and warm fudgy brownies. If it's chocolate and vegan I have great trouble saying no!"


Judy: "Creme Brulee! And the best in town, according to me, is Ocean Zen. I try it everywhere I go."



No comments:

Post a Comment